1-24 SATA / IDE Combo Hard Disk Copier Tower (HDD/SSD) Duplicator/Sanitizer - 300MB/sec (SYS24HD300SI)
Systor's Hard Disk Drive (HDD) IDE to SATA Duplicators are the best in it's class. A complete standalone unit that is compatible with SATA and IDE interface and can clone a hard drive to multiple hard disks in a single touch of a button. It copies the data sector by sector from the source drive to the target drives simultaneously, regardless of brand, operating system or format of the drives. The copy includes partition and boot sector information for a perfect clone.
Systor HDD Duplicators are also DoD compliant when it comes to sanitizing / erasing data in the hard drive, this feature has been added to ensure that there are no trace of content left behind and for the consumers security and peace of mind.
- Compatible with both SATA and IDE interface.
- Complete standalone duplicator, NO software or computer required
- User-friendly LCD display interface.
- Easy operation without extra hardware, software and training are required.
- Self diagnostics when power on.
- Copy, Compare HDD, PreScan, DoD Compliant Erase functions.
- Fits both 3.5" and 2.5" hard drives
HDD Sanitization/Eraser Feature:
- DoD 5220.22-M Data Sanitation Compliant
- Secure Erase: Deletes and replace the entire hard drive data with zero strings.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data to counter data remanence.
- Copy multiple hard drive simultaneously at once.
- Copy speed is up to 300MB/sec
- Clones hard disk data sector by sector.
- Supports a maximum of up to 3TB hard drive capacity.
- Work equally well cloning any environment, including Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- Reproduce the content faithfully, whether the source disk is FAT16/32 or NTFS formatted.
Note: Copying speed will vary depending on hard drive speed.
Add-on Features with adapters (Sold Separately):
- SATA 2.5" to 3.5" SATA: Converts your 2.5" SATA HDD to 3.5" SATA HDD (P/N: P1001A)
- 2.5" IDE to 3.5" IDE: Converts your 2.5" IDE HDD to 3.5" IDE HDD (P/N: P1006A)
- The stylish all-black door has built in vents for optimal cooling and air flow to keep your drives running at their best. To further enhance the cooling, included is a rear outtake fan on each drive.
- A new feature to the hard drive duplicator is the LED status light. This allows the user to keep track of their drives without having to be right in front of the workstation.
- 40mm rear warm air outtake fan on each drive ensures an optimal cooling environment.
- High Performance Power Supply.
- Built to endure long-time operation.
|Device Type||Stand-alone Hard Drive Duplicator Tower|
|Load Type||Slot Loading|
|Interfaces||Serial ATA (SATA)|
|Support Form Factor||3.5" IDE / SATA HDD and 2.5" IDE / SATA HDD (Requires Adapter Kit)|
|Writing Mode||Sector to Sector, Fast Copy, Percentage Copy|
|Supported File Systems||Windows: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS; Linux:Ext2/Ext3; Mac: HFS|
|Transfer Rate||Up to 300 MB/sec|
|Erasing Data||DoD Compliant Erase (will wipe all data)|
|Operating Humidity||15% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirements||100 ~ 240V AC|
|LED Indication||Device Power and Drive Activity|
|LED Display Color||Green: Power; Amber: Activity|
|SATA 2.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||P1001A|
|SATA 3.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||None|
|IDE 2.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||P1006A|
|IDE 3.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||None|
3 Years Labor & 1 Year Parts Warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date.
The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date.
Lifetime technical support is provided standard.