1 to 39 Duplicator for External USB Hard Drives & USB Flash Memory Cards - (SYS39USB-HDD)
The External 2.5" Hard Drive Duplicator is a Digital Media Revolution that conveniently copies 2.5" external hard drive and portable USB storage drives without a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. This cleverly designed machine will allow the user to duplicate 2.5" external hard drive through the USB port.
The Digital Media Revolution
The USB Duplicators conveniently copies portable USB storage drives without a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The new USB Duplicators also features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Reliable, affordable, and convenient, the USB Duplicators are the best companion for any industry.
- High speed copy up to 2GB/min.
- Built-in with advanced multi-core processor.
- Complete Standalone turnkey system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes
- Can copy systems and files data only or the whole media
- Provides a quick and full erase function that conforms on the DoD data security standards.
- Bit-for-bit hardware comparison yafor reliability of duplication.
- 3 mode formatting options. (Auto, FAT, and FAT32)
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size, and drive capacity
- Real time copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies
- Upgradeable firmware
- Able to duplicate 2.5" external hard drive using the same USB port.
- Upgraded power supply on each USB port to handle duplication for USB external 2.5" external hard drives.
|Operating Type||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Supported Media||2.5" External Hard Drive & USB|
|Flash Devices Compatible||
2.5 External Hard Drive, USB 1.1,
USB 2.0, USB 3.0
|Transfer Speed||2GB/min or 33MB/sec|
|System Memory||256MB DDR3|
|Copy Mode||Synchronous or Asynchronous|
-Quick Copy: FAT16/32,
-Whole Media Copy: All Formats
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux and other OS|
|Duplication FeatureStatus LED||Green/Red LED|
|Control Button||4 Buttons (UP, DOWN, OK, ESC)|
|Operating Temperature||41F ~ 104F|
|Operating Humidity||15F ~ 90F|
|Power Requirements||115V or 230V|
|Regulations||CE, FCC, RoHS|
3 Years Labor & 1 Year Parts Warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date.
The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date.
Lifetime technical support is provided standard.